You will LOVE this! It’s popcorn-y, caramel-y & chcocolate-y! Plus you only need 5 ingredient! Need I say any more? …I think not!
- 1 packet of salted microwave popcorn (or 1/4 cup raw popping corn cooked however you prefer)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 block of dark chocolate
- Cook your popcorn
- Gently melt the coconut oil however you prefer (in the microwave little by little or on the stove over a low heat)
- Mix together with the peanut butter & maple syrup
- In a large bowl mix the popcorn with the caramel-y mix then transfer to a slice tray lined with baking paper. Press the mix down firmly
- Next, melt the chocolate however you prefer (just like the coconut oil - in the microwave little by little or on the stove over a low heat)
- Drizzle over the chocolate the top. It will sink into the popcorn too
- Put into the fridge for at least an hour to set.
- Slice & keep in the fridge.