I made these to celebrate going back to school...for my girls AND for me! We had them after dinner last night and I've frozen the rest for the girls' school lunch boxes this week.
These are allergy and school friendly. They're nut free, egg free, dairy free and gluten free. And they're SO YUM!
- 1 1/2 cups buckwheat flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 2 tbsp flax (linseed) meal
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups milk of choice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3/4-1 cup frozen blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 175° C
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl
- Add in the wet ingredients with the apple cider vinegar last & mix until just combined
- Fold through the blueberries
- Spoon into a lined muffin tin
- I used a mini muffin tin with these so they only took around 12 minutes to cook. They'll need around 25 minutes for a full sized muffin tin
- Transfer to a cooling wire once cooked and enjoy!