So quick & easy & delicious! You’ll love this recipe. My whole family does!!
These can be whipped up so quickly for a weekend breakfast. They’re really yummy dipped in oat milk too!
This is the perfect recipe when you have really ripe bananas that need using up but don't want to wait an hour for banana bread to bake!
- 1 cup quick oats (use GF if required)
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/2 cup choc chips
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp flax meal
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 mashed ripe bananas
- 1/3-1/2 cup milk of choice - I used soy milk. The amount will depend on the size of your bananas (you want the mix to be thick enough that it doesn’t spread too much when spooned onto the tray)
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Preheat your oven to 175C.
- Mix the dry ingredients.
- Mix the wet ingredients.
- Mix them together.
- Spoon onto a lined baking tray (leave plenty of room between them...otherwise they may mash into each other.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.