So chocolatey... So fudgy... So yummy!
If you've had sweet potato brownies before then these are a similar texture to those. They're amazing!
These are also gluten free, egg free, dairy free and vegan. If you're nut free then you could use tiger nut flour with these. This recipe is ticking all of the allergy requirement boxes!
This is a smaller recipe - it makes 8 serves
- 2 medium sized really ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup plant based milk
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla paste (use extract if preferred)
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/3 cup cacao
- 2 tbsp flax meal
- Preheat your oven to 180C
- Mash the bananas and add them to a mixing bowl
- Add in the wet ingredients and mix well
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix well
- Pour into a lined baking dish - I used a large cake tin
- Bake for 25-30 minutes
- Leave to cool before slicing