Porridge is delicious but baked porridge, with a creamy middle & a crunchy top, is even better!
This serves 2 but add fruit & yoghurt & it can serve 3-4...or double the recipe & portion out into containers for an easy meal prep breakfast.
- 1 cup of oats
- 1 cup of soy milk
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tsp of vanilla paste
- 2 pears
- honey to taste
- preheat your oven to 175C
- grate or chop one pear & mix in a bowl with the oats, milk, water & vanilla
- transfer to a baking dish
- slice the other pear place on top
- baked it in the oven for 45-50 minutes. Time will depend on the size of your baking dish
- drizzle over honey when serving