You can use whatever greens you like for this bowl…spinach, kale, chard/silverbeet, Chinese broccoli or even warrigal greens if you’re lucky enough to have access to them!
Dark leafy greens are loaded with so many vitamins & nutrients. Pairing them with tofu means you get great amount of plant based protein with minimal processing.
If tofu isn’t your thing try this Greens Bowl with Eggs.
This is a really quick lunch that honestly doesn’t take much longer than 5 minutes to cook! It’s so nourishing but also so comforting!
- Around 100g of firm tofu
- A bunch of your favourite dark leafy greens
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- Toppings! I used avocado, Crunchy Salad Topping & chili flakes
- Grate your tofu on a regular grater, roughly chop your greens & finely chop your garlic
- Heat some extra virgin olive oil in a pan on a medium heat. Add the garlic to sauté for a couple of minutes, being careful not to burn them, then add in your tofu & continue to sauté for a few more minutes. Finally, add in your greens & continue to sauté until the greens are wilted.
- Serve in your favourite bowl & top with whatever toppings you chose.