So yum! My kids love this. I love this! It really easy to make and so quick. Give it a try!
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 1 medjool date
- 4 cups water
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- Add the coconut date & water to a blender & blitz until smooth
- You can strain out the pulp using a nut milk bag or some muslin cloth but I just keep it as it is
- Add the cacao powder & vanilla paste then mix again
- Taste & adjust with another date, cacao powder or vanilla depending on your taste
- Keep in the fridge in a glass bottle for 2-3 days.