You only need 4 ingredients to make these choccies! They also require barely any effort & only a few minutes to make!
I like to use a silicon mould but if you don’t have one you could also pour the whole thing onto a small tray lined with baking paper & break or slice it into pieces once it’s set.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup
- Gently melt the coconut oil in a small pan over a low heat on the stove
- Take off the heat then add in the cacao powder & mix well. To ensure all of the cacao is mixed in, use a small whisk if you have one or you could also sift the cacao powder into the coconut oil
- Mix in the maple syrup & adjust with more if you prefer it sweeter. I prefer less or even no maple syrup because the blueberries sweeten the chocolates
- If using moulds, put some blueberries in then spoon over the chocolate mix
- If using a tray, pour in the chocolate mix then add the blueberries on top. Make sure it’s a small tray otherwise the chocolate will be very thin. A bread tin would work well.
- Place in your fridge to set
- Store in a glass container in the fridge.