All you need is 5 ingredients and 5 minutes and you'll have yourself a weeks worth of protein balls! It doesn't get any easier than that!
These are date free and low in sugar so they won't be spiking your blood sugar. They're high in healthy fats and protein and will help to curb any sweet cravings you may have or pick you up at that 3pm slump.
You know what...instead of adding the chocolate into the protein balls, you could actually melt the chocolate and dip the protein balls in to make them choc coated protein balls if you wanted. I will be giving that a try next time!
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 3 tbsp milk of choice
- 40g chocolate (block is better so that you can chop it easier)
- Add the oat flour & protein powder to a mixing bowl
- Pour in the peanut butter and mix it together with a spoon. You'll need to kind of quick the mix together to mix it
- Add in 2 tbsp of milk and ix then add the 3rd and even a 4th if needed. It will depend on how runny or dry your peanut bmutter is. I used Mayver's and needed 3 tbsp
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces. It's better if the pieces are small so that the balls stick together better
- I used a tbsp measurement to scoop out some mix to make each ball. It made 14 balls so this is enough to last a week if you have 2 each day. Not bad for 5 minutes work!