4 Ingredients! (I'm counting the oats & oat flour as 1 ingredient!)
Quick to make. Quick to cool. Quick to eat...if you're not careful, because they're so yum!
I've made quite a few biscuit recipes like this before but this time I used less oats & flour so that they are chewier and less crunchy. I like crunchy because I looooove dipping biccies in a cup of tea! But my fam much prefer these ones.
Give them a go and let me know what you think!
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup oat flour (blitzed up oats - you can easily do this in a NutriBullet, vitamin or most other blenders or food processors. If this doesn't work for you just use any other plain flour - except coconut!)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup choc chips (or chopped dark chocolate - that's what I used)
- Preheat your oven to 180° C
- Add the coconut oil & honey to a mixing bowl. Depending on how solid your coconut oil is, you could use an electric mixer to combine them but it was a warm day when I made these so I creamed them together with a fork
- Add in the oats & oat flour & mix well
- Fold through the choc chips
- Roll into balls & flatten on a baking tray - this will make around 10 biccies
- Bake in the oven for around 10 minutes or until they start to turn golden brown
- Transfer to a cooling wire. They'll still be quite soft until the cool