Every year I make Anzac biscuits. Every year it's a different recipe. Until now! This will be my only recipe from now on! These biccies were that good!!
Do yourself a favour & get baking!!
- 1 1/2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour (or any plain flour)
- 1/2 cup sugar (use less if you want it less sweet)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (or butter)
- 1/2 cup honey
- Preheat your oven to 175C
- Combine the dry ingredients
- Gently melt the coconut oil & honey over a warm heat in a pot on the stove then pour into the dry ingredients & mix well
- Use an ice-cream scoop to scoop onto a lined baking tray or use your hands to roll small amounts into a small ball
- Flatten slightly to form a biscuit shape - leave them at least 1cm thick if you like them soft or thinner if you want them chewier
- Bake for 10-12 minutes - cook them longer if you want them crunchier!
- They'll be soft until they cool so gently transfer them with an egg flipper or spatula to a cooling wire