This is a game changer! Shredded tofu will totally upgrade your salads and so many meals with a delicious low carb, low cal, gluten free, plant based protein that will bulk up your meal and keep your fuller for longer.
The best part is that it's so simple to make! Below I added it as a side to risotto and roast tomatoes. YUM!
- 450g firm tofu
- 1 tbsp veggie stock powder
- Preheat your oven to 180C
- Pat dry your tofu when you take it out of the packet
- On a regular box grater, grate the tofu
- Mix the tofu with the veggie stock powder in a bowl
- Pour onto a lined baking tray. Use the largest one you've got that that more of the tofu is heated & cooked
- Bake for around 20-25 minutes and mix up the tofu 1-2 times in between. Don't cook it for too long as it will dry out and become chewy
- Add to your meal and enjoy!