If you love cooked tuna nori rolls then you will looooooove this!!
The only thing you need to cook is rice the it only takes a few minutes to prep the rest.
Such a simple but delicious & nutritious lunch or dinner.
Makes 4 sushi bowls
- 1 cup rice (I like brown basmati)
- 425g tin of tuna (I use tuna in spring water)
- 1 tbsp tamari + more when serving
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise (Kewpie would work well here)
- Lebanese cucumber
- 1 nori seeweed sheet
- Pickled ginger (you can find this near the dry sushi ingredients at a supermarket or health food store)
- Sesame seeds