Perfect for summer nights and backyard BBQs. These are absolutely delicious and a little bit special but this is one of the easiest dishes you’ll ever make! You only need a handful of ingredients and around 10 minutes until you have yourself this bowl of yum ready to go!
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- a sprinkle of chili flakes or to your taste
- 1/2 chorizo sausage
- 300g raw prawns (I like them without the shell but use what you prefer)
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- Add the butter to a pan to melt with a splash of extra virgin olive oil over a medium heat
- Finely chop the garlic and add that in
- Slice the chorizo into cubes and add that in
- Add the prawns
- Break the ends off the asparagus, chop into 2-3 cm pieces then add them to the pan
- Sauté everything together, mixing well
- Make sure the prawns are cooking on both sides. It‘s ready when the prawns go from white and grey and kind of see through to white and pink and opaque
- Serve with a little extra chili and enjoy!